Thursday 7 March 2019

Look Who's 40!

Recently I helped to celebrate one of my oldest friends milestone birthday. He is a huge Star Wars fan after working on one of the films, so obviously I had to create something fun from that theme and because I love making different types of cards, I went with a shadow box card for this one.

Craftin Desert Divas Troll Wars

Card Ingredients Include:

Copics: Yoda: YG03  YG25  G24  G28,  E71  E74  E77  E79,  E09  E18
             Chewy: E07  E09  E18  E49
             Darth Vader: R17  R29  R59,  W3  W5  W7  W9  100
Distress Ink: Faded Jeans, Seedless Preserve, Peacock Feathers, Fossilised Amber, Black Soot
Other: Film washi tape, brads, Nuvo Embellishment Mousse: Pacific Teal & Mother of Pearl, 
           Stencils: spots, stars & cracks, Memory Box Star Garland die

And this is the special gift which I made him, a crocheted Yoda! You can find the pattern here.

Crochet Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment