Wednesday 1 July 2015

LOVE with Art by Miran

I'm so happy to announce that I am a new creative member of the Art by Miran Design Team!
There are so many totally amazing artists on all of the various team. Art by Miran run a fortnightly Challenge blog, an Inspiration blog plus a Facebook Group where they run a Monthly Progressive Challenge, plus a fortnightly Anything Goes Challenge. There are so many different ways to play along with any Art by Miran image.

Below I have put together some of my past creations showcasing Art by Miran images so that you can see my style and also how wonderful these images are to create with. There is also a fun 'LOVE' game playing over on the Inspiration blog. This will run through to Friday 3rd July at 8pm EST. All you have to do is leave some love on that page and link up to a new or past Art by Miran creation! Two lucky winners who share a comment and link will be selected by the team to win your choice of Two images.

Using Gem


Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to showcasing lots of Art by Miran images over the next 6 months, so please follow to see some more inspiration.

Cheers!

1 comment: