Tuesday 17 May 2016

You Are Magical

I saw this freebie on the Faery Ink blog who are celebrating their 13th birthday and I had to colour her up straight away! I tried to go with a two-toned dress but it didn't work out how I'd pictured in my mind, but I'm still very happy how it morphed together well.

Faery Ink Lahla Unicorn Girl

Stamp: Faery Ink Lahla Unicorn Girl
Copics: Skin: E00  E31  E33  E35  R22
             Hair: E53  E55  E57  E59
             Dress: E50  E53  E55  YG11  BG11  BG13  BG45
             Shoes/Horn: R22  R24  R29
             Background: W3  W5  W7  W9, BG0000  BG00
Papers: Kaiser Craft 'Fine & Sunny' paper pack, cardstock, vellum (sentiment)
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Oval
Other: Gathered Twigs Distress ink, twine, flower, sequins, Kindyglitz.

Faery Ink Lahla Unicorn Girl

I'm playing along with:

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is beautiful, and your coloring is fabulous! I just love the different shades in her dress! I love the background she is on as well! Thanks for joining in at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbows, the papers, and the coloring are all fabulous! Super job with your card Alicia! Thanks for taking the time to join us this week over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet little fairy, love how you have colored her dress. It's unusual and very striking, I really like it!! Lots of pretty colors on this card! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - beautiful coloring.

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Alicia! I love the image and details. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with a great image and terrific coloring, thanks for sharing with Morgan's Artworld!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww amazing card. I love everything ! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope to see you again.

    Deni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...love your card. The colouring is awesome and I do love all the rainbows. Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete