Friday 13 October 2017

Kick up your heels!

My wonderful mother is celebrating her birthday this week and she is a huge Elvis fan. When I saw this super cute digi from The Paper Shelter, I knew it would be great for her!

The Paper Shelter My ELvis Teddy

Card ingredients include:

Stamps: The Paper Shelter My ELvis Teddy
Copics: Skin: E000  E00  E11  E13  R20
             Hair: R02  R24  R59  E49
             Pants/Teddy: YR20 E31  E35  E57
             Shirt: G00  BG32  BG72
             Scarf: RV000  RV10  RV02  RV23
Papers: Fancy Pants Trend Setter paper pack, cardstock
Dies: Frantic Stamper Music Score
Other: Rhinestones, flowers, ribbon.

The Paper Shelter My ELvis Teddy

I'm playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 350 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image and colored so fabulously! So happy to have you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete