Sunday 25 May 2014

Cherish the Moment

I've recently found an artist who I've fallen in love with! A Day For Daisies has been around for a few years now & I've noticed some of her work before but never really stopped to look, or more to the point did not know who the artist was. That all changed when I won a voucher for her store. In there I saw a couple of images that had previously caught my eye but I never knew who the artist was. I love the vintage, whimsical charm of her artwork & look forward to playing with many of them in the future!

A Day For Daisies At The Stroke of Midnight

Card ingredients include:

Stamps: A Day For Daisies 'At the Stroke of Midnight', Kaszazz 'Cherish the Moment' sentiment
Copics: Skin: E000  E00  YR00
            Hair: YR20  E31  E35  E27  E29
            Dress: BG000  BG10  BG11  BG32  B02  B04
            Background: YR30  W3
Papers: Kaiser Craft 'Elegance' paper pack, cardstock
Other: Spellbinders Jewel Fantasies die, ColorBox Blackbird Ink, Pearls, Ice Stickles

A Day For Daisies At The Stroke of Midnight

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

A Day For Daisies #96: CASE a card (I cased this gorgeous card from Jan Hunnicutt but added a couple more embellies to it)
Loves Rubber Stamps #104: Fun with your name (A: A Day For Daisies L: Layers I: Ice Stickles C: Copics I: Ink (Blackbird) A: Adhesive) (DT Favorite!)

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely! And that delicate feather gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this image. Thanks so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fabulous image and how you colored her up. The added stickles is so great. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, gorgeous image and card. Thanks for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ADFD images too. This is lovely! Thanks for joining our vintage/pearl challenge at the Clear it out blog. See you Tuesday for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw your card over at LRW - along with mine! I love the sweet image you selected - and so admire your coloring skills! I love ADFD images - so simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, so sweet and childlike, perfect.

    It looks like you used a die-cut on your card. If so, you may wish to also enter this card into the Die Cut Divas challenge for May. A Day for Daisies happens to be the sponsor for May and the challenge is quite simple. Use a die-cut or embossing folder to make the card and add at least one embellishment. Die Cut Divas at http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-day-comes-up-daisies.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arelene, Thanks for your kind words & the challenge info. I'm a regular contestant to Die Cut Divas however one of the challenges this card was entered into has a challenge limit of 8 so I can't add it to any others. I already have an entry into that challenge & am working on another one too to add too.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week. We sure hope to see you around again soon :)

    ReplyDelete