Friday 9 May 2014

Minnie Thanks

I recently received a very thoughtful gift from my Uncle who has been living in America for a number of years now. He knows that I've been a HUGE Disney fan since I was a little girl & after a recent visit to Disneyland a few special gifts were purchased for me & have traveled half way across the world to little old Adelaide in South Australia. They have been in transit for a while and were a great surprise when they finally arrived. Among  the gifts was a cute little Minnie Mouse headband which my kids adore, & was the inspiration for my Thank You card.



Card ingredients include:

Stamps: Kaszazz 'With Thanks' sentiment
Papers: Crafters Choice 'Cheeky Pirate' paper pack, cardstock
Dies: Spellbinders Standard Circles, Memory Box Whimsical Flourish
Other: Washi Tape

The bow was made using this handy tutorial which includes a printable template, which I printed on cardstock and covered with red spot washi tape prior to cutting & assembling.

And this my inspiration!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

15 comments:

  1. Great card, who doesn't love giant mouse ears? Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.
    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the striking design! The inspiration is pretty gorgeous too!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SGC.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Design, Thank you for sharing it with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 34...without your Creations we would we have no Challenge, Hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge,
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, thanks so much for joining us over at Paper Crafting Journey
    Hugs Tiina DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this minnie mouse card, perfect for the sketch and very CAS, absolutely fab design. I must say that the headband is awesome too! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at CC&S this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So cute, I love it! I have a niece in Switzerland and she dearly loves Minnie! This would be great for party invites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANTASTIC card, as a fellow Aussie and Disney lover this is the most fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room NSD celebration
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I love the simple design and your inspiration behind the card
    -Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card love the Minnie Mouse theme. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge for our 'K is for Keep it Simple' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the big Minnie ears! The red and white looks so classic with the ears! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously gorgeous and I love your inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on having your card featured at Little Red Wagon!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is totally adorable, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I just love your inspiration!! YOur card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SGC for our Spots and Dots challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete